Stellar genes are a great place to start, but even natural beauties like Sofia Vergara need a little extra help before a big event, and for this A-list celebrity nothing was bigger than her upcoming nuptials to actor, Joe Manganiello.
Whether you’re tying the knot yourself, are the mother-of-the-bride or you just want to look your very best for a party, reunion or get-together, a little extra attention to your skincare routine will make a big difference in your appearance on your special day. Dr. Dendy Engelman of Manhattan Dermatology & Cosmetic Surgery advises starting at least two months prior to the big day and paying attention to more than just your face. She recommends you
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS