Photo Credit: sephora.com
PRODUCT: SOMEDAY by JUSTIN BIEBER
Okay, I’ll admit it: I’ve got a case of Bieber fever. I have all the classic symptoms. Weak in the knees when I hear his songs, a pitter patter of the heart when I see him on TV, and a need to know what’s going on in his world. Somehow that 17-year-old crooner has captured my heart, and there’s no turning back now.
Naturally, most adults my age (or any age, really) would probably snicker at the thought of wearing Justin Bieber perfume, but before you pass judgment, you should try it for yourself. The Someday by Justin Bieber perfume smells exactly the way perfume should smell: it’s a little bit sweet and a little bit spicy. It has notes of mandarin, pear, and wild berries, as well as jasmine and vanilla. I’m officially hooked. It lingers on my skin all day. The scent is not overpowering and yet stands out. It may sound weird to say that a fragrance designed by a 17-year-old boy exudes sexiness, but I simply can’t deny—THIS is the perfume to spritz on before a date.
Aside from smelling great, the bottle is gorgeous and looks awesome on your nightstand. Take one whiff and you just might catch Bieber fever yourself.
Find Someday by Justin Bieber ($45) at Sephora stores and online at www.sephora.com. Net profits from the perfume are going directly to charity.
FINAL VERDICT: GGI (Gotta Get It)
BY WAY OF: GIFTED
Would you buy it again? YES
Would you recommend it to a friend? YES
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS