Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Professional-basketball-player-turned-celebrity-trainer Holly Rilinger has pretty close to a cult-like following among Manhattan’s fitness elite.
The Nike Master Trainer’s Flywheel class is known as a high-octane, fun-filled workout with some motivational words (just say yes!) and great tunes sprinkled in (think Wyclef Jean’s Stripper). As one long-time disciple says: “She works you hard and you like it.” (Tip: if you want to give her class a spin, sign up early as it fills up super quickly.)
If her name sounds familiar but you’ve never taken her class, its’ likely because she also starred on Bravo’s Work Out New York.
Rilinger talked to Beauty in The Bag after hosting a
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY