As a former acne sufferer, I know the devastating effects of breakouts. It’s not just the unattractive spots and the physical scars they leave behind—acne is also associated with low self esteem and a feeling of helplessness. The good news is your acne can be treated and managed, and in some cases even cured.
In case you don’t know, acne occurs when your pores become clogged and inflamed. Pimple formation depends on the presence of oil and dead skin cells (to clog) and bacteria (to infect and inflame). Therefore, acne fighting ingredients generally work by combating oil, encouraging skin cell turnover (in other words, promoting exfoliation), or killing bacteria. There are a lot of
Photo Credit: Times Square, New York
BeyondClear™ is a new kind of acne brand that is actually good for your skin, without drying it out. The Beyond Clear™ 3-Step Acne System is designed to work together for fast, effective results. Beyond Clear™ with Clarifoam Technology™ clears breakouts twice as fast as the leading acne regimen – without the irritation – while effectively preventing future acne for continuously clear skin. The longer you use it, the better your skin will be.
BOOST 5-day Quick Start Treatment is their signature “Quickie” treatment to jumpstart your results by gently exfoliating, smoothing and hydrating skin in preparation for the regimen – so you get clear faster.
You can enter the QUI
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS