Along with crow’s feet, brown spots and pimples, at the top of every woman’s major skin complaints are open pores the size of a J R Ewing’s oil wells. Pores get larger and more visible as skin ages and loses the resiliency that keeps pores tight and small. Genetics, sun exposure and hormones don’t help. Until recently, peels and microdermabrasions were the ‘go to’ pore purging treatments, but now fractional lasers are stepping up as an effective remedy.
A new study from Solta Medical explored the effects the Clear + Brilliant fractional laser has on pores, skin texture and overall skin appearance. This marks the first study to date to measure the effects of a fractional laser on facial
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY