Singer, dancer, pop-star extraordinaire, Beyoncé Knowles aims to break all social media records with her campaign to support the United Nations’ World Humanitarian Day. Held every August 19, World Humanitarian Day recognizes those who face danger and adversity in order to help others. It coincides with the anniversary of the bombing of the United Nations headquarters in Baghdad, Iraq.
Every day we see images and hear news about violence at home and abroad. But at the same time, even in war-torn regions, there are great acts of kindness, both large and small. World Humanitarian Day is a global celebration of those acts of kindness, a celebration of people helping people.
Whose tresses do you covet? Sally Beauty Supply asked and American women answered with an overwhelming vote for the locks of singer, actress and American Idol judge, Jennifer Lopez, according to the 17th annual Sally Beauty Best Tressed Survey. Taking a look back at 2010’s best and worst celebrity hair styles, the survey asked 1,000 American women to cast a vote on the good, the bad and the ugly. J.Lo took the number one spot, followed in a close second by Beyonce Knowles with Katy Perry coming in third. Not surprisingly, Lady Gaga’s over-the-top coifs topped the wor
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS