Summer is just about over. How much time did you spend in the sun?
It wouldn’t be summer if you didn’t want to spend as much time as possible outdoors enjoying the beautiful weather. Come to think of it, Fall, Winter and Spring have their fair share days of sunny days as well. Whether you’re spending your outdoor time playing sports, gardening or just hanging out enjoying the fresh air, you’re definitely exposing yourself to more sunlight than you would if you were indoors, and the truth is sunlight is not without its advantages. Exposure to the sun is known to increase serotonin levels and higher serotonin levels are known to lift your mood by increasing feelings of happiness and well-be
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS