Put a little spring in your style this season with volumizing hair tips from Krista Beahm, stylist at the Patrick McIvor Color Studio in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania.
Step 1: Shampoo hair twice to remove build up.
Step 2: Apply conditioner only to the ends of the hair and comb through (prevents hair from getting weighed down).
Step 3: Towel dry excess water (pat dry, don’t run towel against hair, it opens the cuticle and creates frizz).
Step 4: Apply root lifter to the roots and comb through to the ends.
Step 5: Pre-dry hair 80% by blowdrying in the opposite direction th
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS