“Hair color is the ultimate beauty accessory,” says master colorist Sherry Ratay, salon owner, celebrity colorist, and award-winning expert. Her gift for creating natural and vibrant color for clients was recognized early in her career and since she has taught “The Ratay Way” to hundreds and hundreds of colorists and stylists across the country on behalf of Redken and L’Oreal. Today, she works with Beth Minardi hair color, a brand that agrees with her philosophy to give the power of shade creation back to the colorist. Based in Central Florida, home to her luxurious salon, Sherry also travels several times a month to Los Angeles and New York where she works at Gavert Atelier in Beverly
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS