A glass of red wine a day can keep the doctor away and we can thank resveratrol—a potent antioxidant extracted from grape skins—for that. In fact, resveratrol is believed to play a key factor in the French Paradox (high-fat diet, relatively little heart disease). Beauty companies too are touting the antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits of resveratrol and incorporating it into skincare and even makeup. Resveratrol—good for you inside and out.
Leave it to Caudalíe, the vine-based skincare brand from France, to fully research the benefits of a vine-related ingre
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS