A glass of red wine a day can keep the doctor away and we can thank resveratrol—a potent antioxidant extracted from grape skins—for that. In fact, resveratrol is believed to play a key factor in the French Paradox (high-fat diet, relatively little heart disease). Beauty companies too are touting the antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits of resveratrol and incorporating it into skincare and even makeup. Resveratrol—good for you inside and out.
Leave it to Caudalíe, the vine-based skincare brand from France, to fully research the benefits of a vine-related ingre
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS