Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
Gorgeous air-dried hair doesn’t just happen. It starts with the right cut, takes a step in the right direction with the right tips and comes to fruition with the right products. Here’s everything you need to know to look amazing.
THE CUT: The cut you get is crucial and really depends on your hair type. Though there are always variations that should come into play when your face and body features are considered, your hair type should be the greatest influence in determining the style that will best work for you. In general:
Straight limp hair looks best when it is at shoulder level or above with blunt ends to boost the appearance of thickness.
Bangs and/or long, face-framing layers w
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON