Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
Gorgeous air-dried hair doesn’t just happen. It starts with the right cut, takes a step in the right direction with the right tips and comes to fruition with the right products. Here’s everything you need to know to look amazing.
THE CUT: The cut you get is crucial and really depends on your hair type. Though there are always variations that should come into play when your face and body features are considered, your hair type should be the greatest influence in determining the style that will best work for you. In general:
Straight limp hair looks best when it is at shoulder level or above with blunt ends to boost the appearance of thickness.
Bangs and/or long, face-framing layers w
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY