Everybody loves Lupita Nyong’o, the 12 Years a Slave star who won the 2014 Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress. Case in point, Lancôme just announced that Lupita is the French beauty giant’s newest brand ambassadress. That makes four Academy Award winning ambassadresses for Lancôme, including Penelope Cruz, Julia Robert, and Kate Winslet.
“I am truly honored to join maison Lancôme, a brand with a prestigious history that I have always loved,” stated Nyong’o. “I am particularly proud to represent its unique vision for women and the idea that beauty should not be dictated, but should instead be an expression of a woman’s freedom to be herself.”
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS