Photo Credit: makeupfactory.de
The makeup market is saturated, to say the least, so new brands need to stand out if they want to be successful. Extended shade ranges for a wide array of skin tones is one way to garner a following fast (hello, Fenty Beauty), but innovative formulations that can’t be found anywhere else are a sure-fire way to gain attention and traction. One new brand (at least here in the U.S.) that’s shaking things up is Make Up Factory, and you’ll be seeing a lot more of this new innovative German import.
Make Up Factory hails from Munich and the brand’s mission was to create high-quality cosmetics that can be used by professionals and amateurs alike. Developed in collaboration with some of Euro
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY