Dark, long, lush, full lashes is why mascara is almost every girl’s desert island beauty product. Mascara is a must-have to frame your eyes and make them pop, plus you’ll look more alert and dare I say…younger. But, different strokes for different folks is just as apropos when it comes to mascara as it is when it comes to tastes in music, food, life partners and just about everything else on this planet. What “does it” for one person won’t necessarily satisfy someone else.
I tend to like my lashes dark, thick, a bit more pronounced on the outer corners and still on the natural-looking side, while my oldest friend in the world is happy when her fringe looks fake. Luckily, no matter what
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event