Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
Lately, I’ve been jonesing for this wonderful Trader Joe’s Organic Ginger Turmeric Herbal Tea. It’s so tasty, caffeine free, and besides its two main ingredients, it also contains organic licorice, organic orange peel, organic orange oil and organic black pepper. As great as it tastes, what’s more exciting is the fact that turmeric is known to have numerous health benefits. It fights inflammation at the molecular level, is a powerful antioxidant, boosts brain function, and may even help prevent and possibly treat arthritis, depression, cancer and Alzheimer’s disease.
If all of these health advantages aren’t enough, it does have a number of amazing effects on the skin as well. When it is a
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY