If I could choose to sit in the chair of any colorist and have her do her own thing, without a doubt it would be Sharon Dorram, known for her low-maintenance color reminiscent of children’s hair with its envy-inducing natural highs and lows. After graduating college and attending the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York City and Winchester School of Arts in the United Kingdom she trained under Louis Licari and worked with some of the world’s most prestigious stylists such as John Sahag, Oribe, Frédéric Fekkai, and Peter Coppola. She’s been the spokesperson for major haircare brands including Nexxus and Matrix and was also the named Creative Consultant for the John Frieda brand. She’
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS