The holiday season is well under way, and whether you’re staying in-state, heading cross country or leaving the country altogether, it’s important to have an extra special gift to hand over to the hosts who are receiving you, especially if you’re looking for a repeat invitation. Of course we know you know better than to show up empty handed, but a little extra thought and effort can go a long way in making it a happy holiday for all!
We took the guesswork out of it for you by rounding up some extra special gifts we’d be delighted to receive from any guest who was staying with us — from couture teas to artisanal soaps, luxe candles and gemstone vials, we’ve got you covered.
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS