Wedding Beauty Prep Tips Fit For a Royal
Now ladies, unless you have had your head in the sand for the last few weeks, you will know that the Royal Wedding is almost upon us. My namesake has a bit of a head-start on me though (yes, this Kate is getting married shortly too) and it’s got me thinking. Every bride-to-be, including me, has a checklist to achieve their beauty goal for the BIG day; flawless skin, top-notch hair condition, pearly whites, and a photo-friendly figure. If I were Kate Middleton, I would have been in training for this occasion all my life no doubt. But, with my wedding only 10 weeks away, I’ve had to quickly get the beauty-ball rolling and am ready to share my
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS