Photo Credit: Depositphotos.com
If you’re going to wear stars and stripes, there’s not a better day than the 4th of July to do so. But, even if you’re sticking with something pattern-free — say head-to-toe summer whites, jeans and a red, white or blue tee or a statement making red halter dress you’ll need the perfect makeup to complete your look. When it comes to red, white and blue makeup, you will never go wrong with bronzed skin, a red lip and graphic navy or white eye makeup.
I love this patriotic look on this extra-special day, but the truth is this is a makeup look that works any other day as well. To make it modern, strategically apply concealer only where needed and dust the bronzer onto clean skin before
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS