Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
Before my fellow fashionistas get too excited, this is ESKATA with a K and a T, not ESCADA with a C and a D…ESKATA is the first and only FDA-approved topical treatment that can treat raised SKs – doc shorthand for seborrheic keratoses. For those of you who are not familiar, raised SKs are those irregular unsightly-looking growths that can be pigmented or skin color and can show up on the face, arms, legs, or anywhere.
Seborrheic keratosis (SK) is the very common skin condition you probably never heard of, but dermatologists see them just about every day. Although the lesions are mostly benign, they can be unsightly. They can flat or raised and dark or the color of your skin. Historicall
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event