July 29th is National Lipstick Day, a day that pays homage to the little black dress of makeup. With just one swipe you can look polished, sophisticated, full of confidence and have more than your fair share of sex appeal. But, choose wisely…your lipstick can do so much more than add color:
The right lipstick will make your teeth look whiter. Opt for blue-based pinks and reds to brighten your pearly whites. If whiter, brighter teeth are what you’re after you’ll want to avoid coral shades, those with yellow undertones and anything too dark.
Since lips don’t contain melanin, they’re particularly prone to sunburn and the damaging and aging rays of the sun in general. Look for lipstic
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS