You’re on the couch, remote in hand, settling in for a long night of channel surfing when the phone rings. That extra ticket came through and you’d really like to go. The only thing stopping you is you should have been out the door 10 minutes ago.
A last-minute invite doesn’t have to be declined just because you’re sitting in sweats, with undone hair and not a stitch of makeup on. If it’s really something you’d like to attend, by all means say yes, take a deep breath and follow these tips for getting ready and out the door in a flash.
Dirty hair is the holy grail when it comes to creating an updo with some staying power — it puts some fri
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY