Photo Credit: facebook.com/MAKEUPFOREVERUS
If you suffer from dark circles, under-eye bags, redness or blemishes chances are very good that concealer is your desert island beauty product, but keep in mind that when concealer is used incorrectly it only serves to highlight the problem. Luckily, we have expert advice from Jenny Patinkin, founder of Lazy Perfection Beauty School and author of LAZY PERFECTION THE ART OF LOOKING GREAT WITHOUT REALLY TRYING, so that you’re guaranteed to get it right.
5 TOP TIPS TO CONCEAL LIKE THE PROS DO:
HIDE A PIMPLE: Covering a pimple with a concealer that’s too light creates the illusion that the spot is sticking out further from you face, like it’s been highlighted instead of camouflaged. P
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS