The little things—exercising regularly, staying hydrated, eating well, shielding your skin from the sun, getting enough shut-eye—make a huge difference in how youthful you look, but sadly they can only take you so far. With the right beauty tips, erasing a decade or so is as easy as unzipping your makeup bag.
GO DEWY: The more hydrated your skin is, the younger it will look. Start with an extra-rich moisturizer and stick with creamy makeup. “Light textured, dewier formulations are less likely to accentuate wrinkles,” says Dr. Jeannette Graf, MD, assistant clinical professor of dermatology at Mount Sinai Medical Center, NY. Foundations infused with humectants and light-reflecto
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY