Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Dr. Patrick Byrne has an international reputation for excellence in aesthetic and functional rhinoplasty surgery. Following medical school at the University of California, San Diego, Dr. Byrne completed a five year residency in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, training under nationally recognized leaders in the field and gaining expertise in facial cosmetic surgery, rhinoplasty, and reconstruction.
Dr. Byrne’s clientele of rhinoplasty patients extends far beyond Baltimore; he treats patients from across the northeast, DC, western US, and even Europe and the Middle East. He was awarded a prestigious fellowship position in the highly competitive Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Su
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY