If you were privy to the Spring 2015 runway shows then you know how strongly statement brows are trending. Unfortunately, thick brows aren’t so easy to come by, especially in those whose hormones have already started to decline causing hair to thin in general, including the brows. Full, strong brows actually frame and help define your eyes, giving your face a younger, fresher appearance but this doesn’t mean you can let them grow and go and forget them. They still need to be well-shaped to open up your face and make your eyes look bigger.
If your brows are over plucked, sparse or thinning, you can certainly fake it with brow pencils, powders, pomades and the like. To fatten them up, ch
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS