Photo Credit: Patricia Willis Photography
Another year, another sold out blockbuster event! This not-to-be-missed extravaganza is among the most important evenings in the beauty world. It also happens to be a super fun time that includes bubbly, sweets, product samples and ends with a giant goody bag to take home and indulge.
Over 2,200 beauty loving devotees descended upon the Metropolitan Pavilion in New York City on March 11th, making this the largest Product Demonstration to date. Attendees had the chance to sample, spritz and spread over 630 products launched during 2014 from all 37 categories, including skin care, makeup, hair care, fragrance, mens, and more. Unlike most other beauty award programs, CEW was the first to lau
Photo Credit: Sephora.com
Chemical peels are one of the best ways to refresh your look, fight discoloration, and even fight acne. Thanks to several dermatologists turned brand developers, there are a plethora of professional-type peels that you can apply in the comfort of your home, and that won’t burn your face or turn it redder than a strawberry.
Here are three new face peels that are tried, tested, and worth their price:
Peter Thomas Roth 40% Triple Acid Peel ($88)
Formulated with TCA, glycolic acid, and salicylic acids, this new peel aims to battle wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, uneven skin tone, and exfoliate dead skin cells. I loved the presentation of the peel, which comes in slim one-time use ampoule
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS