The saying could very well go, “a cup of green tea a day keeps the doctor away,” and in regards to beauty products, this is certainly true. From moisturizers and toners to exfoliators and even deodorants, the number of beauty products boasting green tea continues to grow. According to dermatologist Neal Schultz, MD, founder of DermTV green tea is one of his favorite sources of antioxidants and it possesses terrific anti-inflammatory powers.
The creator of BeautyRx Skincare, Dr. Schultz uses green tea in his formulations because of its great affinity with the skin. In fact, he says topical application of green tea may benefit the skin even more than drinking vats of the brewed version.
Dr. Neal Schultz is one New York City dermatologist who really likes to communicate. He developed BeautyRx Skincare, his proprietary line of treatment products, based upon his patient’s needs and feedback. Furthermore, he is the creator of the first online daily skincare video show (www.DermTV.com), which has a real time Q&A component.
In practice for more than 25 years, Dr. Schultz is the founder and medical director of Park Avenue Skin Care in New York City. He specializes in facial rejuvenation, the practice of which is augmented by his skills as a cosmetic laser surgeon. His practice also emphasizes the early detection, prevention and treatment of skin cancer and the treatment
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS