Dr. Lara Devgan is a top board-certified New York City plastic surgeon, the CEO of the luxury medical-grade skincare line Dr. Devgan Scientific Beauty, and the Chief Medical Editor of RealSelf. She is an international lecturer, a renowned industry consultant, a classically trained artist, and an expert in plastic surgery and injectables for the face, breasts, and body.
BITB had the pleasure of catching up with Dr. Devgan to learn about her work as a plastic surgeon and the treatments her patients can’t live without.
What are the top three most popular surgical procedures your patients are asking for right now?
The three most increasingly popular surgical procedures in my practice
Photo Credit: Myndspa.com
When I was fresh out of Barnard, I was treated to a mani at the famous Red Door Salon by a woman who I considered to be a mentor. It was a huge treat for me and started me off on a lifetime of professional beauty treatments. The iconic Elizabeth Arden Red Door on Fifth Avenue was truly THE beauty institution of it’s time for a lot of very posh women.
Fast forward to 2019 and Red Door Salon & Spa has just undergone a comprehensive modernization. Now known under the moniker Mynd Spa & Salon, the brand has a fresh and uber modern zen-like feeling, a huge departure from the original. The new menu will feature bespoke beauty and wellness services covering massage therapy, body treatmen
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY