Photo Credit: us.mamonde.com
From botanical-infused sheet masks to facial serums, BB creams and beauty waters, K Beauty is all the rage in skincare today – and what started in Korea is quickly finding its way to our shore.
The newest entry into this growth category – Mamonde, owned by Amore Pacific, celebrated their launch by creating a pop-up version of famed Mamonde garden, located just outside of Seoul, right in New York’s Soho.
Delicate floral scents mixed with the unseasonably Spring air and wafted through Canal street and up toward Lispenard Street as members of the media and the general public traversed through the garden and almost immediately transcended.
Flower carts, vines and a floral swing fram
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY