There are only a few products I remember as having a permanent place on my mother’s vanity as a girl. The original Oil of Olay baby pink fluid lotion in the square glass bottle, a bottle of Guerlain Shalimar, and Borghese Fango. I can recall wondering why anyone would put green mud on their face (although my mother had great skin).
For almost 25 years, Borghese has brought their Tuscan mineral-rich mud to market. Sourced from the volcanic hills of Tuscany, the benefit-laden mud is renowned for its ability to energize and nourish skins cells on the face and body. It’s unique absorbing action unclogs pores, eliminates dead skin cells and detoxifies impurities. In addition, the trea
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY