With approximately 40 million Americans suffering from seasonal allergies, chances are that more than a few BITB readers are among them. Sneezing and wheezing your way through Spring is not so pretty. Signs of this can include congestion, itchy, red, swollen or watery eyes and many other less-than-desirable symptoms.
To reduce your exposure to pollen and other seasonal triggers:
Remove your shoes and change your clothing upon entering your home.
Shower and wash your hair before bedtime.
Sleep with the windows closed and use an air purifier in your bedroom and the rooms you inhabit most.
Wear sunglasses when outdoors.
Besides feeling under-the-weather, allergies can really t
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS