Your chock-full calendar says it all. The back to back parties, endless entertaining, marathon-length to-do lists and too much time and money spent partaking in online and in-store shopping are enough to put anyone over the edge. We can’t guarantee a stress-free season for you but the right arsenal of beauty products formulated with known stress relievers couldn’t hurt and just might make those endless tasks downright enjoyable.
Here, 6 products full of potent and effective essential oils to help you stress less:
1. If you’re the do-it-yourself type you’ll love this Peppermint & Pine Room Spray recipe from beauty expert, Indie Lee. The refreshing scent helps fight mental exhaust
Essential oils are found in a variety of beauty products and for good reason — they can be anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, have healing and antioxidant properties and even help transform your health and happiness by triggering and strengthening your own system. The best way to get the therapeutic benefits of essential oils is through a combination of these two delivery systems:
Inhalation: When you breathe in essential oils, your nerves signal the limbic system of your brain which handles emotional and psychological responses. Depending on the specific essential oils and the qualities they possess, your response can vary from calming to energizing followed by a specific physiological
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS