Photo Credit: freshbeauty.com/instagram
I know better than to judge a book by its cover or a person by their looks, but when it comes to beauty products a pretty outward appearance sometimes gets the best of me and I’m fooled into making a purchase precisely because the packaging is just so damn gorgeous. Don’t get me wrong. Pretty packaging should count for something — especially if it gives you a little lift every time you spy it — but just like books and people, if good looks are all it has you should move on. On the other hand, if it happens to be “take-your-breath-away beautiful” and delivers on its indulgent promise as well, then by all means have at it!
Here, 5 outer beauties that are just as perfect on the inside:
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY