Photo Credit: Beautyinthebag.com
On the night of the 2017 Women’s March, Alexis Androulakis and Christina Basias watched the massive numbers of women and allies that came together across the world to march for equality. They imagined every human that marched donating and the change it would create, and it was an AHA moment. They saw an opening for activist beauty, and thus Fempower Beauty was born.
The initial idea that Alexis and Christina had was for a product that femmes interact with on a daily basis to spark magic and create impact. They chose beauty because it has inevitably dictated what it means to be “feminine” for centuries. And they knew that those rules had to change. Wanting to make giving back as easy a
Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
After five years of working in the beauty industry, Arrive Founder and CEO Zoe Brenneke saw a pattern of beauty brands overwhelming consumers with too many products, most of which were unnecessary or complicated. Arrive set out to simplify what it means to be a clean beauty brand, demystifying formulas in an approachable way. The aim is for products to be as natural as possible, but the bigger focuses are safety, biocompatibility, and efficacy, carving out a truly new niche in the beauty space.
Arrive provides a unique shopping experience with a pre-curated offering of modern essentials that are always flattering, very intuitive, and easy to use. The brand is launching with three hero pro
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY