For this week’s Gorgeous Giveaway, we are sharing a 300-year-old beauty secret from Japan – Tatcha Beauty Papers, called aburatorigami. We have three of the precious Kiri Gift Sets (a retail value of $165) to give away to our lucky winners. Each set contains 15 packs of 30 individual sheets of gold flecked aburatorigami (blotting papers), gift wrapped in handmade kiribako, a traditional Japanese wooden box used to protect treasured items such as silk kimonos and precious gifts.
These all-natural handmade papers are the beauty secret that provides the Japanese geisha’s petal-fresh
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS