Photo Credit: Caudalie
Time doesn’t stand still, even for beauty product classics. First, Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizer became edgier and more protective in its 2013 version. Now, the French company Caudalie, whose spritz-style Beauty Elixir is a makeup artist paramour, especially during Fashion Week, received a fresh facelift from model-turned-designer L’Wren Scott in a Limited Edition bottle ($49).
The Elixir launched in 1996 as a coveted hybrid: part serum and part toner. Everyone from catwalk regulars to actresses snapped up the mist, and 16 products have been sold each hour since the launch (that’s well over 2 million bottles). Given its popularity, why mess with the formulati
Photo Credit: Harmonia Botanica
(Sponsored) This week’s GORGEOUS GIVEAWAY will give your body a lift—naturally. We have three Harmonia Botanica Body Beautiful Sets (ARV $158) to give to our lucky winners. Included in this beauty giveaway are four naturally formulated products from the newly launched Harmonia Botanica line: two body oils, a serum, and one beauty elixir for the face.
Many beauty brands claim to offer “natural” products without the facts to back it up. Not so with Harmonia Botanica—at least 95% of the collection’s ingredients are of natural origins, and most products are 100% natural. Plus they are formulated without synthetic additives like parabens, silicones mineral oil, or synthetic fragr
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY