Photo Credit: BITB
By April, I’m finally ready to come out of hibernation and my #Ihatewinter phase. So, I recently got a sample of a miracle matte lipstick from Make Up For Ever in a subscription box and the color was perfect for me. This is brand I normally wouldn’t buy because I feel like I’ve aged out of it, but now I’m hooked on this product (which speaks to the value prop of sampling….). Make Up For Ever Artist Liquid Matte Lipstick ($20) is the penultimate matte lip color in a handy skinny tube. I am loving shades #105, 107 and 103 which are all bare colors that would suit all or most skin types. And for $2
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS