AS SEEN IN THE DAILY MAIL – Beauty In The Bag Editor in Chief Wendy Lewis Gives Her Beauty Shopping Tips
SIX WAYS TO GET MORE BEAUTY FOR YOUR BUCKS
International beauty expert Wendy Lewis, founder of beautyinthebag.com,
shares her tips for getting the most from your trip to the shops.
Go online and do some research before you go to the counter so you know what you’re looking for in advance. If you are keen to try a new type of foundation, for example, narrow down your selection to brands, products and prices you would consider, then use the expertise of the beauty advisor to choose the right shade for you.
Testers are the biggest benefit of going to a counter because you can see the texture, shade and consistency of a product — things that do not translate from a screen.
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS