Well over twenty years ago, Lisa Price started mixing up fragrances, body butters and lotions in her kitchen. Customers at Brooklyn flea markets and craft fairs snapped them up and helped turn this passionate hobby of hers into the beauty empire that is now Carol’s Daughter, a line of prestige haircare, body care and skin care products made with natural ingredients.
A big part of Price’s success might be due go the fact that she listens to what her customers really want, what they’re not satisfied with, what’s going to make them happy and then does her best to deliver on that. When pressed on what she’s working on for 2016 Price wouldn’t spill the beans except to say she’s got “lots of
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY