Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
Whether out of necessity or sheer desire, we’ve all dipped into our significant other’s product stash at some point (or even stolen something and made it our own). Perhaps the smell reminds you of your man—or you simply like his version more than what you have in your own rotation—but if you think men’s and women’s skin are the same, guess again. “In general, male skin is thicker, and it produces more sweat and oil,” explains Washington, D.C. dermatologist Terrence Keaney.
Men and women may have different skin attributes and needs, but that doesn’t mean you can’t dip into your significant other’s product stash if you want to. “Aside from marketing tactics, the main
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE