MakeUp by Modiface (Free, available on iPhone and Android)
It’s a mad, mad app world and beauty is no exception. With a click of your fingertips you can choose a perfect lipstick color, update your skincare regimen, or choose a new hairstyle. And don’t forget about booking a spa treatment on the go. This spring, beauty is more accessible than ever with handy and…free…beauty apps for iPhone, iPad, or Android.
MakeUp by Modiface
The newest version of MakeUp takes virtual makeovers to a whole new level. Additional hairstyles and new methods for sizing help create the coif of your dreams. With tate-of-the art cosmetics and makeup stimulation, you can try out new looks in thousa
It’s a mobile world out there and now you can get beauty tips and advice anywhere, anytime. A search on the social app superstore appitalism.com reveals 410 beauty apps and new ones are added all the time. Apps provide hair, skin and makeup tips in real time as well as offer discounts and coupons in addition to shopping and appointment booking advice. Here’s a look at some of our favorites.
Hair Cast – Free for Android – Enter your hair type, and this app will use GPS data to provide a daily “forecast” about how the weather will affect your hair. It wi
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY