Once upon a time there were a select few shades to choose from at the cosmetics counter or drugstore when it came to foundations, powders and concealers. If you didn’t fit into the basic light, medium or dark categories, you probably found yourself without any viable options to match your skin tone.
Remember Prescriptives? The brand’s iconic custom blend foundation offering started in 1979, and became a mainstay at beauty counters in Saks and Bloomies and prestige retailers for three decades. Owned by Estee Lauder, Prescriptives went online exclusively in 2011 after loyal fans were devastated at the idea of losing their personal shades. Another cult classic Elizabeth Arden Custom Fo
Photo Credit: drrickrosen.com
Fairfield, CT-based plastic surgeon Rick Rosen, MD, FACS specializes in cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgery. He is best known for his natural and subtle results.
Whether they have had a facelift, nose job or body work, Rosen’s patients always look better, brighter and more rested, never overdone.
It is this approach that has made him a favorite among his patients and earned him Connecticut Magazine’s TOP DOC award from 2011-2014 and the People’s Choice Award from 2008 to 2013, among other honors and accolades. He is also certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, and a member of the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons, the American Society of Plastic Sur
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS