It seems like only yesterday that I thought it would be cool to start a mother-daughter blog. Eden was in high school and just developing her beauty and writing chops, and I had always secretly desired to create an online community to discuss the latest in aesthetic and cosmetic beauty treatments.
That was five years ago, and today Beauty in the Bag has grown to a community of 400,000+ members. Our daily posts cover everything from the newest professional aesthetic treatments (think fillers, BOTOX, lasers, and radio frequency) to cosmeceuticals, skincare, makeup, fragrance, and interviews with cosmetic surgeons, dermatologists, spas, and medspas.
More than just another beauty blog, B
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY