Photo Credit: syneron.com
One of the biggest challenges for laser hair removal has been the inability to treat all skin types. Treatment on darker skin carried the risk of burning, and subsequent scarring—that is, until the new Gentle Hair Removal System from Syneron was launched recently.
“I can’t believe how incredible this laser is. It made the grade for us to bring it on,” said New York dermatologist Dennis Gross, MD, who runs a prominent dermatology practice at 900 5th Avenue in Manhattan, and is the founder of the uber popular Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare who brought us Alpha Beta® Peel Pads. “Even darker skin can be treated effectively and safely with Gentle Hair Removal,” he said at a recent pres
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS