Meet the Man Who Knows Chins
Dr. Yaremchuk is Clinical Professor of Surgery at Harvard Medical School and Chief of Craniofacial Surgery at Massachusetts General Hospital. His expertise in male cosmetic surgery includes developing several models of chin implants that are used worldwide in aesthetic and reconstructive procedures. Dr. Yaremchuk custom carves all of the facial implants he uses in surgery, and has personally designed many of them. He is the author of three textbooks, 40 book chapters, and more than 100 scientific articles.
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS