Meet the Man Who Knows Chins
Dr. Yaremchuk is Clinical Professor of Surgery at Harvard Medical School and Chief of Craniofacial Surgery at Massachusetts General Hospital. His expertise in male cosmetic surgery includes developing several models of chin implants that are used worldwide in aesthetic and reconstructive procedures. Dr. Yaremchuk custom carves all of the facial implants he uses in surgery, and has personally designed many of them. He is the author of three textbooks, 40 book chapters, and more than 100 scientific articles.
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS