Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Vanita had a dream of starting her own business and that wish finally came true in 2004 when she opened her first walk-in threading bar. Her original idea was to offer a simple walk-in, pain-free, professional brow threading service, with highly qualified technicians in London. Now, fast forward to 2018 and now she has over 30 Blink Brow Bar locations across the UK, as well as in Saks 5th Avenue in New York City.
Vanita shared with BITB her passion for brows and some insights into her journey to become a super successful female beauty entrepreneur.
1. Tell us where your passion for beauty and brows stemmed from what was your inspiration for opening your first Blink Brow Bar?
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS