Canadian model and actress Dayle Haddon has almost never been a stranger to celebrity. Named Miss Montreal at the age of 18, Haddon went on to become a Sports Illustrated swimsuit cover model and was twice named as one of Harper’s Bazaar’s “Ten Most Beautiful Women.”
With these covetable accolades so early in her career, it would have been easy to dismiss her future as quite rosy and petaled, but it wasn’t always a red carpet. In those days, a model’s career was done in her 30s, so when Haddon needed to get back to work at the age of 38, she was told she was “over the hill.” But it takes pioneers to bend rules, and Haddon wasn’t going to take all this “it’s over” business lying down.
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS