We have all heard of a family practice, but what about a family that practices together? Since 2000, board-certified dermatologist Rebecca Baxt has worked with her parents—mother, Dr. Saida Baxt, also a board-certified dermatologist, and father, Dr. Woody Baxt, a board-certified plastic surgeon—at Baxt Cosmedical in Paramus, New Jersey: a facility that has provided state-of-the-art care for patients throughout the tri-state area for over 35 years. One of the first group practices to combine the expertise of dermatologists and a plastic surgeon, Baxt Cosmedical houses a vast array of high technology equipment and the first certified ambulatory office-based Surgi-Center in the state of
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS