When it comes to cosmetic surgery, nothing ever stays the same. Procedures, techniques, devices, and preferences are ever evolving. Just think of how popular facial fillers and muscle relaxing injections have become in delaying and even replacing more costly facelifts.
When it comes to the body, options are expanding as well, particularly when dealing with cellulite, breast implants, and mommy makeovers.
For example, FDA-cleared Cellulaze by Cynosure, Inc. is billed as the first and only minimally invasive medical device that reduces cellulite with just one treatment.
According to Marina del Rey, CA, plastic surgeon Grant Stevens, MD, liposuction is the #1 plastic surgical procedu
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS